People with disabilities are often the recipients of service, but the ability to help and serve others has no limits. This panel answers the question of why service is important while exploring a variety of opportunities to serve others and promote the common good. This panel presentation will present service options and how to make them accessible.
- When Sunsetting Your Nonprofit is the Hardest (and Best) Option
- Financial Concerns Mount for Nonprofits as Inflation and Other Economic Woes Prove Stubborn
- Stop Making the Business Case for Diversity
- Cleveland Give Camp Opportunity for Nonprofits
- Up Your Game with Skills-Based Volunteering – Blue Avocado