Ethan Karp, president and CEO of MAGNET, writes about the importance of businesses stepping up and living in their values. Through examples both in Northeast Ohio and across the country, Karp emphasizes that “this is when we show our employees, our customers, and our communities who we really are and what matters most.”
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?