“We human beings are here on this planet to take care of each other – and business is a way we can do that at scale.” In this powerful article about corporate social responsibility, Harvard Business Review focuses on the companies who are showing up and doing good to support employees, customers, suppliers, and society. The authors stress the importance of responsible and caring leadership, and note that, “how a CEO or company showed up in 2020 will be a new and powerful yardstick by which they are measured.”
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?