In 2021, many climate trends that were gaining steam in years past became the norm. In this article, which describes the five biggest climate and sustainable business stories from the past year, the author points to ESG standards and electric vehicles as two of these “there’s no going back” items. The other three stories — business defending democracy, the COP26 climate meeting, and tech’s role in sustainability, were decidedly more mixed. As for 2022, look out for the growing youth voice, ESG tug-of-wars and new standards, and more partnerships to solve big problems, among other coming trends.
- When Sunsetting Your Nonprofit is the Hardest (and Best) Option
- Financial Concerns Mount for Nonprofits as Inflation and Other Economic Woes Prove Stubborn
- Stop Making the Business Case for Diversity
- Cleveland Give Camp Opportunity for Nonprofits
- Up Your Game with Skills-Based Volunteering – Blue Avocado