Business Volunteers Unlimited
is pleased to announce a Fellow Opportunity with
Youth Opportunities Unlimited
Youth Opportunities Unlimited is seeking a Project Manager to help lead a process design and improvement initiative. The team will create the tools, templates, and training to develop processes and S.O.P.s for the whole organization. The fellow will work closely with a team to move this high priority project forward.
Youth Opportunities Unlimited (Y.O.U.) is a nonprofit workforce development organization based in Cleveland, Ohio that serves teens and young adults ages 14-24 living in economically distressed areas in Northeast Ohio. Y.O.U.’s programs and services are focused on ensuring these individuals are ready to pursue a path to economic self-sufficiency through mentoring, employability skills training, industry-based credential training, career exploration, jobs, and internships.
To learn more about Youth Opportunities Unlimited, please visit
Fellow role will include:
- create standards process and SOP templates, tools, and training
- working closely with Eric Lewis, Director of Organizational Performance & Strategy
- initiate up to 3 process definition efforts at a time where project team will train, coach, and support managers and teams to document identified processes/ procedures (categorized by process design, process Improvement, or process re-engineering)
- initiate the next highest priority process on a rolling basis when one is completed
- help establish communication/change protocols to release and adopt new processes
- assisting with the execution of the plan
Term: 500 hours over a 6-month period (January 2021 – June 2021)
Location: (Predominantly remote/virtual) 1228 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200, Cleveland, OH 44115
The ideal candidate may have significant professional experience in project management, change management, process design, process management, process improvement, process reengineering, training, and change communication.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact Sarah Castle (email@example.com) for application materials.
The BVU Fellows Program matches the talents of highly skilled professionals with local nonprofits to engage a transformative project that benefits the community.