A potential silver lining – A study from Points of Light found that people are ready to offer their time and energy to nonprofits post-COVID-19. Voting, donating to nonprofits, and volunteering are engagement priorities for people. Read the full study here.
- Board Best Practices (22)
- BVU Staff Insights (23)
- Community Engagement (22)
- COVID-19 (99)
- Diversity and Inclusion (17)
- Featured (2)
- Finance (6)
- Finance and Fundraising (47)
- Human Resources and Succession Planning (42)
- Medical Mutual Volunteer Opportunities (1)
- Nonprofit Career Opportunities (12)
- Nonprofit Leadership (65)
- Revenue Development (15)
- Strategy and Strategic Alliances (9)
- Technology and Communication (9)
- Uncategorized (38)
- Volunteer Management (13)
- CARES Act increases the cap on corporate charitable gift deductions from 10% to 25%.
- Will your organization (finally) achieve inclusion and diversity? Framework for I&D solutions
- Candid Learning offers training (much of it free) related to fundraising, organizational sustainability, and leadership and management.
- Grant Writing Specialist: Journey Center for Safety and Healing
- New COVID-19 Funding for Greater Cleveland Nonprofits