Guidance on how to spend, account for, and track for maximum loan forgiveness
This webinar is for nonprofit financial leaders who have received a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan or expect to in the near future. Many are wondering: “now what?” How do I manage this loan properly, and very importantly, how do I get it forgiven?
In this session, Gina McDonald, CPA of FMA will share detailed guidance for nonprofit leaders, including:
- how organizations can and cannot spend the funds
- how to properly account for and track the funds
- what we know to-date about how forgiveness will be calculated
- strategies for what to do if a portion of the loan was not needed
- other decisions related to PPP that organizations may need to make (e.g., how will this funding interact with restricted revenue that has been received).