Business Volunteers Unlimited
is pleased to announce a Fellow Opportunity with
Family Connections of Northeast Ohio
Family Connections of Northeast Ohio is seeking a Marketing and Communication’s Specialist to help plan and support the implementation of a multi-faceted communication plan to broaden our reach and awareness of Family Connections programs and services in Cleveland, Ohio.
Family Connections of Northeast Ohio has been helping families grow stronger together since 1982 by providing parenting support and educational opportunities for families with children from birth through age 6. We offer year-round, free programs and services for families and children to learn and play together.
To learn more about Family Connections of Northeast Ohio, please visit https://familyconnections1.org/
Fellow role will include:
- to set an overall direction and strategy for rolling out and executing a marketing and communications plan
- work on website content management, monthly e-news, and Facebook postings.
- meet regularly with senior staff to provide status update on the plan and changes if needed
- creation of a 2021 Content Calendar that the staff can use as guidance that focuses on weekly/monthly topics for each digital channel (email, social media and website)
- attend all staff and board meetings
- assisting with the execution of the plan
Term: 500 hours over a 5-month period (January 2021 – April/May 2021)
Location: 19824 Sussex Rd, Shaker Heights, OH 44122 (soon to be Shaker West Professional Building, 11811 Shaker Boulevard, Suite 220, Cleveland, OH 44120)
The ideal candidate will have significant professional experience in marketing and communications. Experience in the nonprofit sector is a plus.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact Sarah Castle (email@example.com) for application materials. The BVU Fellows Program matches the talents of highly skilled professionals with local nonprofits to engage a transformative project that benefits the community.