Visit organization’s career page.
24 to 30 hours a week
Remote with weekly in-person meetings
Benefits (Health Insurance, Dental, Vision) available, but dependent on the number of hours worked per week
Paid Time Off Included
Submission deadline: Position is open until filled
Art Therapy Studio located in Cleveland, OH is looking for a Grants Manager to oversee our current grants and assist us in obtaining new grants to help us further our mission of enhancing the quality of life for all people through art therapy. The position of Grants Manager reports directly to the Executive Director.
• Manage foundation relationships, active and potential grants throughout grant lifecycle
• Write and submit letters of intent, grant applications, and reports to current and potential funders, compiling all support materials, data, and program information in collaboration with ATS leadership
• Track and compile statistics and data for Cultural Data Project Profile; complete and submit annual report
• Maintain grant reporting calendar, research potential grantors and foundation funding opportunities, and work with Executive Director to align funding goals with institutional priorities and initiatives
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with foundations and other grantors
• Upkeep Salesforce Database with up-to-date grant information
• Assist in developing Annual Report
• Responsible for preparing quarterly grant reports for board meetings
• Approve and assign grant expenditures to be sent on to our bookkeeper for recording
• Mail thank you letters and facilitate grant contracts/agreements
• Ensure acknowledgment of funders via website, e-newsletter, and social media
• Assist with Annual Fundraiser and other fundraising activities
• Attend meetings and events to represent Art Therapy Studio in the community
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Experience in development and/or nonprofit administration required, preference given to candidates who have worked in health & human service agencies with a focus on mental health
• At least two years of grant-writing and fundraising experience
• Success developing and implementing development/fundraising programs that achieved organizational objectives
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, handling multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and accuracy, while adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of comfort working with technology, from database management systems to social media platforms
• Strong ethical character capable of handling confidential and financial information with discretion and good judgment
• Confidence in public speaking and effective interpersonal and team communication skills
• Possess analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate these solutions to a team
• Ability and willingness to represent the organization at events and meetings outside of normal business hours
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
• Must be comfortable working in an open/shared office setting with direct contact with the community
• Must be comfortable working with people from a variety of backgrounds and abilities
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and at least 2 professional references along with a writing sample. Each requested document should be sent as a separate pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Grants Manager Application_Your First Name Your Last Name.” Please attach and label each pdf file according to the following example: “Cover Letter First Name Last Name”
What to expect after you apply:
The interview process will include 2 rounds of interviews. If you are selected as a candidate, we will contact you via email to schedule your first interview. The first interview round will be with ATS’s Executive Director. If the candidate is successful in the first interview, they will be advanced to an interview with the Art Therapy Studio team before the final candidate is selected.
Candidates are expected to educate themselves about the field of art therapy prior to the interview and come prepared by familiarizing themselves with Art Therapy Studio activities.
No phone calls please.
Art Therapy Studio Is Committed To Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion:
Art Therapy Studio is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to racial equity and inclusion in our organization and community. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. We commit to fostering a diverse and inclusive organization through our programming, staff, and board while adhering to our mission and core values of creativity, quality of care, empowerment, inclusiveness, collaboration, and accountability.