Independent Sector’s new Nonprofit Sector report includes important data about the capacity of nonprofit charities and organizations, their staff, and volunteers to serve their communities and strengthen civil society. The report looks at four sector health indicators for 2020: financial resources, human capital, governance and trust, and public policy and advocacy. In addition, the report shares early indications about the impact of COVID-19 and systemic inequities on our sector. Read the full report here.
- Board Best Practices (22)
- BVU Staff Insights (23)
- Community Engagement (22)
- COVID-19 (99)
- Diversity and Inclusion (17)
- Featured (2)
- Finance (6)
- Finance and Fundraising (47)
- Human Resources and Succession Planning (42)
- Medical Mutual Volunteer Opportunities (1)
- Nonprofit Career Opportunities (12)
- Nonprofit Leadership (65)
- Revenue Development (15)
- Strategy and Strategic Alliances (9)
- Technology and Communication (9)
- Uncategorized (38)
- Volunteer Management (13)
- CARES Act increases the cap on corporate charitable gift deductions from 10% to 25%.
- Will your organization (finally) achieve inclusion and diversity? Framework for I&D solutions
- Candid Learning offers training (much of it free) related to fundraising, organizational sustainability, and leadership and management.
- Grant Writing Specialist: Journey Center for Safety and Healing
- New COVID-19 Funding for Greater Cleveland Nonprofits