Journey Center for Safety and Healing (formerly known as Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center) is seeking a full time Grants Coordinator.
Schedule: Work hours are typically Monday-Friday, some evening and weekend hours may be required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Write proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects to foundations, corporations, and government sources
- Submit timely and accurate reports for all grant funded projects
- Research sources of funding
- Coordinate with multiple departments to obtain relevant information needed for writing grants
- Track progress regarding proposals submitted, awarded, declined, and pending and communicate appropriately
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or experience with grant writing, grant reporting and funding research.
Position and job type: Full-time, Exempt, Salary range $35,000-$45,000 depending on experience
To apply visit Journey Center website www.journeyneo.org
Journey Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.