Are you thinking about the economy and the impact it could have on nonprofits. BVU nonprofits are looking at the community’s need and readying themselves for an increase in demand. Will inflation make a difference to fundraisers and nonprofit leaders? Click here to read the full article from Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?