Are you thinking about the economy and the impact it could have on nonprofits. BVU nonprofits are looking at the community’s need and readying themselves for an increase in demand. Will inflation make a difference to fundraisers and nonprofit leaders? Click here to read the full article from Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- When Sunsetting Your Nonprofit is the Hardest (and Best) Option
- Financial Concerns Mount for Nonprofits as Inflation and Other Economic Woes Prove Stubborn
- Stop Making the Business Case for Diversity
- Cleveland Give Camp Opportunity for Nonprofits
- Up Your Game with Skills-Based Volunteering – Blue Avocado