- This event has passed.
Preparing Your Nonprofit for Its Annual Financial Audit Seminar (Virtual)
January 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
In this webcast, we will review best practices for audit readiness from the RFP process all the way through to the audit presentation and final board approval. This will include considerations for document preparation, setting timelines, and establishing any related policies.
– Amy Brown, CPA, Senior Manager, Marcum LLP
– Thomas Jenkins, CPA, Director, Marcum LLP
– Review the documents and processes needed to prepare ahead of any financial audit
– Identify standard timeline expectations for the full audit process from RFP to presentation
– Discuss real life examples of audit/organization relationships and policies
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.