In the face of dual public health and economic crises, nonprofit organizations are struggling to find ways to financially adapt and survive. In their latest article collection, Securing Your Nonprofit’s Financial Future, The Chronicle of Philanthropy shares insights, tools, and tips to help nonprofit leaders navigate these incredibly challenging times. Read on.
- Board Best Practices (22)
- BVU Staff Insights (23)
- Community Engagement (22)
- COVID-19 (99)
- Diversity and Inclusion (17)
- Featured (2)
- Finance (6)
- Finance and Fundraising (47)
- Human Resources and Succession Planning (42)
- Medical Mutual Volunteer Opportunities (1)
- Nonprofit Career Opportunities (12)
- Nonprofit Leadership (65)
- Revenue Development (15)
- Strategy and Strategic Alliances (9)
- Technology and Communication (9)
- Uncategorized (38)
- Volunteer Management (13)
- CARES Act increases the cap on corporate charitable gift deductions from 10% to 25%.
- Will your organization (finally) achieve inclusion and diversity? Framework for I&D solutions
- Candid Learning offers training (much of it free) related to fundraising, organizational sustainability, and leadership and management.
- Grant Writing Specialist: Journey Center for Safety and Healing
- New COVID-19 Funding for Greater Cleveland Nonprofits