Journey Center for Safety and Healing (formerly known as Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center) is a non-profit organization that foster safety and healing for those affected by domestic violence and child abuse; and to prevent abuse through education; advocacy and systemic change.
Journey Center is seeking a full time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to oversee all financial management, including bank deposits and reconciliation, bill paying, accounts receivable, and production of financial reports. The CFO provides long-range budgeting and ensures accurate accounting practices. The CFO oversees personnel administration including maintaining employment files, managing benefits, including medical insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 403b contributions, and communicating employment information.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage and monitor budget and support Leadership in monitoring program budget
- Provide detail grant tracking and reporting for program staff
- Create and provide grant reports and budgets
- Oversee payroll
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports and statistical information
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and a minimum of 5 years of with a non-profit organization
- Certified Public Accountant license
- Knowledge of government grants
Position and job type: Full-time, Exempt, Salary range $75,000-$95,000
Schedule: Work hours are Monday – Friday
To apply visit Journey Center website www.journeyneo.org
Journey Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.