ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Visit the Goods Bank NEO Website.
Operations: Manage and supervise day-to-day operations of the organization.
● Cultivate relationships with product suppliers, member partners, volunteers, funders,
and other stakeholders
● Ensure pleasant, positive shopping and volunteer experience
● Reach out to partners when we have products they need
● Identify volunteer opportunities and recruit to fill the need
● Coordinate volunteer scheduling, onsite experience and follow-up thank you
● Track volunteers and their activities
● Represent the organization when the Executive Director is not available for outreach events
● Contribute to newsletter by gathering impact stories
● Assist with social media
● Collaborate with Executive Director to acquire product mix that meets the needs of our
members and the broader nonprofit community
● Ensure product is displayed in an organized and appealing manner
● Monitor incoming and outgoing product costs to cover acquisition expense
● Ensure inventory levels are maintained to meet partner needs
● Develop methods to promote product availability
● Create new strategies for product distribution
● Manage facility requirements including compliance, safety and health, facility
maintenance, space cleaning, security, emergency procedures, and documentation.
● Maintain Goods Bank warehouse so it runs efficiently for vendors, partners,
and volunteers, with an eye toward constant improvement.
● Maintain clean, safe and welcoming environment
TECHNOLOGY and REPORTING
● Oversee IT equipment and systems so data tracking is accurate and consistent
● Ensure pricing, POS, and follow-up runs smoothly and efficiently
● Prepare and comply with all Good360 reporting requirements
● Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
● Work with Executive Director to develop an annual budget that supports the needs of the
● Manage and track spending throughout the year with a goal of being cash flow neutral or
● Work with bookkeeper to reconcile accounting records each month
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Successful candidates will have the following experience and qualifications:
● Passion to help the community and understanding of community needs
● Ability to interact comfortably and professionally with volunteers, nonprofit partners, suppliers,
donors and other key constituents
● Self motivated and flexible with ability to work independently to achieve needed results
● Proven track record of success in interpersonal engagement and the development of long term
relationships to facilitate organizational success
● Computer savvy skills. Experience using Point-of-Sale software a plus
● Bachelor’s degree required
Please submit resume and cover letter to
Applications will be accepted through November 15.
Goods Bank NEO is a Community Redistribution Partner of Good360.org.
Goods Bank NEO is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Applicants will not be
discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or medical condition. All employment is based on
qualifications, merit, and business need.