Here is some information on the structure of the event and what to expect…
Teams of Medical Mutual employees, who are experts in data management with Excel and Access, will meet with partner nonprofits during an “Ask the Expert Event” to provide assistance in the following areas:
- Learn how to maximize Access or Excel to help your nonprofit
- Understand how to better manage your data and information
- Learn how to develop better reports for funders and strategic decision making
- Increase your working knowledge of PivotTables, Graphs, Macros in Excel
- Increase your knowledge of tables, data management and interfacing with other tools
The sessions will be held virtually during the week of November 9thvia Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Skype. Nonprofits and consultants will meet one-on-one to help nonprofit employees learn and develop new solutions to manage data. Please keep in mind that this training and assistance will be one-on-one and is not intended to serve as an overall training for Access or Excel.
Click here to access the Project Request sheet. Please complete and return it to Kimberly Simpson-Kee (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 9. More specific details will be provided as we approach the event, but do not hesitate to call/email if you have any questions in the meantime.