BVU has typically organized a volunteer project for us every year, but 2021 was different. After nearly two years of the pandemic and remote work, we were anxious to do something in which all our partners could participate outdoors. BVU coordinated a Lake Shore clean-up project at Edgewater and Bonnie Park for our team. It was a delightful day of camaraderie and community. This afternoon of engagement with colleagues helped our team transition during our return to office. It reminded us that we are at our best when helping others – which is part of our client service commitment at Northern Trust.
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?