We are all facing so many difficulties in our society, business, and economy but gathering to volunteer with my team really helped remind us of what’s important. The day of service strengthened connections between staff members and left us all feeling inspired. It was amazing to meet and support passionate people who make the world a better place. We are still talking about it — lots of people are going to go back to the organizations and continue to volunteer.
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?