- This event has passed.
Strategic Planning Basics
November 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFREE
While nonprofit leaders know that planning for their organization’s future success is crucial, many have limited resources to do so. This virtual seminar, led by BVU and hosted by the Community Foundation of Lorain County, aims to provide an actionable introduction to strategic planning so that you can begin to visualize and execute your nonprofit’s long-term goals.
In this session, you will:
- Learn about current trends in the nonprofit sector
- Determine when strategic planning is right for your organization
- Understand the benefits of strategic planning
- Recognize the key components of a strategic plan
- Identify which stakeholders should be involved
- Set measurable and realistic goals
- Understand strategic planning through case studies and exercises