We got connected to the Cohen Cares team through BVU. The group supported grounds work, assembled picnic tables, reorganized admin spaces, made kits for homeless seniors and much more. This team’s efforts made for an impactful day of team building. We’re so happy to share our mission with these corporate volunteers and appreciate the effort and time the group put into our work.
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?