I didn’t know what I had to give until I did the first Skill CONNECT program. I’m always excited at the end of these “Ask the Expert” sessions. The nonprofits are so grateful and thankful. Nonprofit leaders are great at leading their organizations, so being able to help these professionals improve in areas where they don’t have expertise is so rewarding. When you work in a specific field every day, you almost forget that what you have IS a valuable asset to others without that skillset
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?