We worked with BVU to establish a few advisory boards at Cleveland Metropolitan School District Schools… I found myself going to BVU in terms of helping us set up the structure and the framework for these boards. They’ve done it in the past, they continuously do it, and they bring a high-level of professionalism to the initiative.
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?