I was thinking small when at a recent “Ask the Expert” event, I was told to think and behave like IBM. This sentence, supported by tactical advice from an expert in finance and Quickbooks, made things become suddenly very clear to me. I was grateful to connect with someone who could told me to on my level about a very specific financial situation we were dealing with.
- United Way of Greater Cleveland and BVU launch portal to create quick connections to volunteer opportunities across Greater Cleveland
- Navigating Nonprofit Leadership Turnover: The Imperative for Succession Planning
- The Unique Value of Nonprofit Succession Planning
- Super Refund Event on February 24, Sponsored by Anthem
- How Did a Fellow Help Adoption Network Cleveland?