I was thinking small when at a recent “Ask the Expert” event, I was told to think and behave like IBM. This sentence, supported by tactical advice from an expert in finance and Quickbooks, made things become suddenly very clear to me. I was grateful to connect with someone who could told me to on my level about a very specific financial situation we were dealing with.
- Career Opportunity: America SCORES Cleveland Program Operations Manager
- New Funding Available through ServeOhio
- When do Boards reach the “Tipping Point” from diversity to equity?
- When Sunsetting Your Nonprofit is the Hardest (and Best) Option
- Financial Concerns Mount for Nonprofits as Inflation and Other Economic Woes Prove Stubborn