When I learned about the Encore Fellows Program, I welcomed the opportunity to match my lifetime of experience with a nonprofit organization that was faced with a challenge. In the process I found what many in the nonprofit realm already know; working in an organization that is mission driven is both enormously gratifying and personally fulfilling.
- When Sunsetting Your Nonprofit is the Hardest (and Best) Option
- Financial Concerns Mount for Nonprofits as Inflation and Other Economic Woes Prove Stubborn
- Stop Making the Business Case for Diversity
- Cleveland Give Camp Opportunity for Nonprofits
- Up Your Game with Skills-Based Volunteering – Blue Avocado