- This event has passed.
Virtual Ask the Expert
April 19 - April 22Free – $75
BVU connects our nonprofit partners with skills-based volunteers to work together on projects in various areas. These 60-minute one-on-one meetings provide an opportunity for the nonprofit and the skills-based volunteer to work on a small project or the skills-based volunteer can answer questions or provide practical suggestions. The goal of Ask the Expert session if for the nonprofit to leave the meeting and be able to implement some of the recommendations provided right away.
If you are a consultant who would like to volunteer your expertise: Complete this form. BVU will follow-up with you soon.
The skills-based volunteer and nonprofit will be matched based upon the volunteer’s strengths and the needs articulated by the nonprofit.
- Brand Development
- How to tell your story to increase funding
- Media relations
- Digital marketing: search engine optimization, social media strategy, communications calendar, content marketing, messaging and storytelling
- HR questions around best practices and procedures
- Employee relations issues
- Recruitment strategies
- Employee handbook policy questions
- Performance management strategies
- Training and on-boarding strategies
- Quick books training
- Budgeting basics
- Financial reporting and internal controls best practices
|Thank you to our sponsors: