- This event has passed.
Introduction to Proposal Writing and Budgeting
June 6, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Are you new to proposal writing or want a quick refresher? If so, you don’t want to miss one of our most popular classes!
This class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. It will include:
- The basic elements of a proposal
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal
- The basic components of a project budget including income and expenses
- How to estimate the realistic cost of a project
- What other financial documents you may also need to submit with your proposal
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no
Presented by Foundation Center
In collaboration with the Akron-Summit County Public Library
Free for all Attendees