- This event has passed.
Virtual Ask the Expert
August 24, 2020 - August 27, 2020Free
Is your nonprofit looking for assistance with a project related to Marketing, Human Resources, Finance or Employment law? If so, sign up for the next Ask the Expert event where BVU will have subject matter experts on hand to meet with you for 60 minutes to help get you started on your project or answer questions related to the project.
If you are a nonprofit that would like to participate:
Click the link to sign up https://signup.com/go/CceFieo
If you are a consultant who would like to volunteer your expertise:
Complete this form. BVU will follow-up with you soon.
The expert and nonprofit will be matched based upon the expert’s strengths and the needs articulated by the nonprofit.
Projects typically fall into one of the categories below:
- Brand Development
- How to tell your story to increase funding
- Media relations
- Digital marketing: search engine optimization, social media strategy, communications calendar, content marketing, messaging and storytelling
- HR questions around best practices and procedures
- Employee relations issues
- Recruitment strategies
- Employee handbook policy questions
- Performance management strategies
- Training and on-boarding strategies
- Quick books training
- Budgeting basics
- Financial reporting and internal controls best practices
If you have any questions regarding Ask the Expert or BVU’s Skill Based Consulting services please contact Kimberly Simpson-Kee at firstname.lastname@example.org.