- This event has passed.
Ask the Expert
February 27 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree – $75
Is your nonprofit looking for assistance with a project related to Marketing, Human Resources, Finance or Employment law? If so, sign up for the next Ask the Expert event where BVU will have subject matter experts on hand to meet with you for 90 minutes to help get you started on your project or answer questions related to the project.
Projects must fall into one of the categories below:
- Brand Development
- How to tell your story to increase funding
- Media relations
- Digital marketing: search engine optimization, social media strategy, communications calendar, content marketing, messaging and storytelling
- HR questions around best practices and procedures
- Employee relations issues
- Recruitment strategies
- Employee handbook policy questions
- Performance management strategies
- Training and on-boarding strategies
- Quick books training
- Budgeting basics
- Financial reporting and internal controls best practices
Please email Kimberly Simpson-Kee (email@example.com) with the following information to reserve your spot:
- Name of nonprofit
- A brief statement about your need (must fit examples noted above)
- Your web address, social handles and any supplemental information that would be helpful
- Contact email and phone
The expert and nonprofit will be matched based upon the expert’s strengths and the needs articulated by the nonprofit. If your nonprofit is matched, you will receive a notification with further instruction. Appointments will be held from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. and 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
If your nonprofit does not receive a match we will help to identify another resource in the community to work with you.
Free for Members
$75 for Non-Members