When I learned about the Encore Fellows Program, I welcomed the opportunity to match my lifetime of experience with a nonprofit organization that was faced with a challenge. In the process I found what many in the nonprofit realm already know; working in an organization that is mission driven is both enormously gratifying and personally fulfilling.
- Protected: The Art and Science of Fundraising Documents
- Data Analytics Consultant Fellows Position Open with The Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Board Administrator Fellows Position Open with The Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- 2019 Indians Volunteer Challenge
- Randell McShepard Receives Richard W. Pogue Civic Leadership Award