Since 2010, 42,000 volunteers have performed over 325,000 hours of service as part of the Indians Volunteer Challenge; that amounts to the equivalent of $7.5 million worth of service to local nonprofits!*
The Cleveland Indians want to continue to celebrate volunteerism by offering two (2) free game tickets to individuals who volunteer for at least 4 hours between April 1 and August 31, 2019 with a Indian’s Volunteer Challenge Partner.
- Volunteer a minimum of 4 hours at one of the Indian’s Volunteer Challenge Partners. See below for list of participating nonprofits and select the nonprofit to learn more about available volunteer opportunities.
- IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOLUNTEERED AT ONE OF THE NONPROFIT PARTNERS LISTED BELOW, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR FOR A LINK TO REQUEST YOUR TICKETS.
- Select your game! Visit indians.com/volunteerchallenge to view eligible game dates. Please note: You will not be able to change the game date after requesting your tickets. Tickets may not be exchanged or resold. Participants are eligible for two (2) free tickets to one (1) game per year. If you log multiple volunteer activities, the first entered game day choice will be the tickets you receive.
- Request your tickets. The nonprofit where you volunteered will provide you with a link to log your volunteer hours and directions on how to request your Indian’s Tickets. Please note: you must volunteer a total of 4 hours before requesting your tickets.
- Tickets: Please allow two (2) weeks to receive an email with information for you to claim your tickets from Tickets.com. If you do not already have a Tickets.com account, you will be able to create one at this time.
Questions? Please contact Indians Fan Services at 216-420-HITS or email@example.com with all questions regarding the 2019 Volunteer Challenge. (Example: registration, logging hours, accessible seating, trouble accessing your tickets, etc)
* Based on the Independent Sector’s value of a volunteer hour.