Business Volunteers Unlimited is pleased to announce a Fellow Opportunity with Art Therapy Studio
Art Therapy Studio is seeking an experienced marketing and communications fellow to assist the organization in developing annual marketing and communications plan to help further outreach in the community.
Art Therapy Studio is the oldest creative arts therapy program of its kind in the country. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for those with physical, cognitive, or emotional challenges through the therapeutic use of art. We use art-making led by credentialed art therapists to promote healing and wellness.
The fellow role will include:
- Working closely with the Administrative Director to assemble and review all current
Art Therapy Studio marketing materials
- Writes/edit copy for online and print media and performs general advertising copywriting.
- Coordinates production and distribution of communication/marketing materials.
- Conducts basic research, planning, and writing for assigned projects and organization publications.
- Assists in developing and executing proactive public relations initiatives. Works with PR volunteers/agency to pitch materials to media.
- Handles online news and information delivery, including website and social channels.
- Assisting with the execution of the communications plan
Term: 1,000 hours over a 12-month period (January 2019 – December 2019)
Location: 12200 Fairhill Rd, Cleveland, OH 44120
Stipend: $20,000 – $25,000
The ideal candidate will have significant professional experience in marketing & communications, social media, and branding. Experience in the nonprofit sector is a plus.
The BVU Fellows Program matches the talents of highly skilled professionals with local nonprofits to engage a transformative project that benefits the community.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact Sarah Castle (email@example.com) for application materials.